Nutrition is the foundation of fitness and performance. It’s what sets you up for greatness whether that means improving your body composition, hitting PR’s, losing weight, getting your first pullup or muscle up, improving your weightlifting or any other sport– all of these things come from putting nutrition at the forefront of your training regimen. What we put into our bodies greatly affects how we look, feel, and perform. The problem is that many athletes make nutrition come secondary to their training. If you want to maximize your results, it’s time to get your diet and lifestyle in check.
What is included?
- Weekly macro adjustments-as needed
- Food log reviews and analysis
- Online spreadsheet to track data
- Supplement suggestions and food suggestions
- Ongoing text and email support-as needed
- Weekly check-ins
- Ongoing education
- Ongoing ideas and tips to be successful
If you’re interested in learning more, please contact us for more information. We will answer your questions, help you stay accountable and give you resources to point you in the right direction!